Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
pressurized
239 Posts
pressurized2 said:
i will be in a booth with my truck :biggthump
my truck is all waxed and detailed and will be in a trailer in about 6 hours headed for nopi that show is crazy, huge as hell mostly imorts but there is a lot of women to check so it makes up for it, if anyone can get a chance to come my truck will be in the Arc Audio booth as far as i know, it is truly a giant show :biggthump

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
3,894 Posts
Post NOPI-Nationals results...

I got cooked out in the sun this past weekend, but had a great time down at Atlanta Motor Speedway at the NOPI Nationals Car/Truck show. This is one of the largest shows in the country with ~7,000 show vehicles. Our local Dakota club swept the Dakota Custom category, and we managed a 3rd place win for one member in the Dakota stock class. I took home a 1st place win in the Dakota Custom class :mullet: , and here's some pics from our weekend...

BTW, I did go by and see "Pressurized2"'s truck. That interior is absolutely incredible. Great job on a great Dakota! :biggthump

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks like a Great show
Congrats

RICK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darren I'll give ya $100.00 for your truck! ok ok $150.00 and you can drive it on holidays?

I think your truck is the sweetest I've ever seen man. (don't tell Clint)

Sorry to miss you guys I had my hopes up on getting up there but I forgot I had meetings at Callaway Gardens that weekend. How ever I did enjoy a nice round of golf........while thinking of NOPI.

·
pressurized
239 Posts
00RedRT said:
I got cooked out in the sun this past weekend, but had a great time down at Atlanta Motor Speedway at the NOPI Nationals Car/Truck show. This is one of the largest shows in the country with ~7,000 show vehicles. Our local Dakota club swept the Dakota Custom category, and we managed a 3rd place win for one member in the Dakota stock class. I took home a 1st place win in the Dakota Custom class :mullet: , and here's some pics from our weekend...

BTW, I did go by and see "Pressurized2"'s truck. That interior is absolutely incredible. Great job on a great Dakota! :biggthump
thanks man i appreciate it i came by were you guys were at but did not say anything you guys were under the tent talking and i did not want to interupt all of your trucks looked very sweet we took pictures of what was there sweet rides :biggthump

·
2000-2011
1,420 Posts
Holy old thread Batman!;) Anyway, I'm looking at going as well. Let's see if we can't get all the Dakotas and Durangos to park together this year.
Holy old thread is right:jester: I was wondering were your bed cover went in the pics until I looked at the date they were posted:jester:

·
The Metal Doctor
985 Posts
i would like to get some more info and i might come.

·
under the name words.....
3,296 Posts
Sorry the old thread was my fault, I couldn't find a newer thread.

So the atl. NOPI NATS. 2007. On the 15th and 16th I think. Some one can confirm and start a new thread. All parking together sounds good, I went last year as a spectator and there was one durango and like 3 dakotas, it was really lacking. here's to hopping we have abetter turnout this year.

:beer:

·
Registered
37 Posts
im with u on that 1...last year was weak, me and my lady went down and didnt show and wished we would have after lookin at the duro and tiburon turnout...needless to say after the myrtle show next on the schedule is nopi!!! id love 2 park with sum forum people and check out mods, fellowship and represent mopar!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.