Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was on my way home today from football and I got pulled over for a noise ordinance. I don't know how much it is where everyone else lives, but i was told that it would be about $250. Just what I need right now.... :hammer:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That's why you use the "ATT" button. :-D There is only a noise ordinance inside city limits though. That's why I love living out in the country. Then only way I can get in trouble is if I pull in someones yard with it on full blast. then it'll take the cops around an hour to get there so I'll have plenty of time to leave anyway:p

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing is, I didn't even see the cop. She was hiding looking for speeders. It is only inside the city limits here too and I too live outside of the city limits so i am kinda not used to having to keep it down, but hey... what are you gonna do? Got the subs, may as well use 'em.

·
Registered
667 Posts
ouch, that sux, fortunately I haven't been ticketed for it at all yet :) But there is a thread on soundillusions about ways ppl have gotten out of these tickets (real legal ways, not just bs stuff). I'll see if I can find it, or you can hop over there and try to find it. The guy who gave me the link in the first place isn't on now, but I'll try to get a hold of him for you.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Cops aren't allowed to "hide". If her lights were off and she was actually hiding, that's illegal. Well at least it is in Louisiana. They're also not allowed to park in private drive ways. (just a few tips). But at least the parking lights have to be on.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JohnnyKo12 said:
ouch, that sux, fortunately I haven't been ticketed for it at all yet :) But there is a thread on soundillusions about ways ppl have gotten out of these tickets (real legal ways, not just bs stuff). I'll see if I can find it, or you can hop over there and try to find it. The guy who gave me the link in the first place isn't on now, but I'll try to get a hold of him for you.
I will try to look for it if i have time but if you can find it, let me know.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bigguy18LSU77 said:
Cops aren't allowed to "hide". If her lights were off and she was actually hiding, that's illegal. Well at least it is in Louisiana. They're also not allowed to park in private drive ways. (just a few tips). But at least the parking lights have to be on.
She was sitting in an alley beside a little shop. Don't remember if the lights were on or not, but she was definately hidden beside the building.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
When the cops tell you what they "Could" do... it means that they're not going to do anything, just give you a warning. I don't think she was supposed to be sitting there none the less which might be why you only got a warning. You can also challenge the ticket if you want to....(if you had gotten one)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts