Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Dakota 3.9 and was washing out the bed the other day with a hose. When I drove it later and turned on the lights, the dash lights and parking lights were out. The brake lights, turn signals, and headlights still work fine.

I originally thought a fuse or relay, but I swapped all of them out with known working ones and no change. Replaced a few bulbs and same thing. I took out the aftermarket trailer wiring harness and no change. The headlight switch seems to work fine, as the headlights will turn on and if I turn the parking lights on with the door open/key off it chimes like it should.

Any ideas on what it could be?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dad has a 2004 Dakota, however his has fog lights and mine does not. I was going to try and swap headlight switches to see if it works. Any idea if the switch with fog lights will work on one without, and vice versa?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I swapped headlight switches with a known good one and they still do not work. Te CTM seems to work fine as it will still chime. I have no clue where to go from here. All grounds I have found seem to be ok. Any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts