Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 2003 Dakota Quad Cab SXT 4x4 3.9l manual with 118k. I am trying to get it inspected but there is one problem that I just cant wrap my head around. When I bought it I tested everything and it seemed fine but until a few weeks ago I noticed that my parking brake was zip tied to the frame coming from the rear. I took another close look and there is no cable going from the pedal to the cable tied to the frame and I haven't had the chance to really tear everything down. Im just looking to install the cable from the pedal to the other end going to the rear so I can get my sticker as I have already been pulled over for not having one but this is my only vehicle with 4 wheel drive. I keep looking for videos on how to install the rest of the parking brake but the only videos that come up are related to the rear of the vehicle and not anywhere near what im looking for. And I really dont want to have to replace the whole system I just need this approximately 5-6ft long cable but I cant find it anywhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts