Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 Dakota R/T and 99 Durango have no heat blowing to the floor. Fan is running and every other setting blows where it should. Heat is hot.
My 98 R/T blows to the floor.
Any help????
Will

· Registered
1 Posts
There is a vacuum diaphram above the gas pedal that has two lines running into it. One line sends air to the dash, the other sends air to the floor(I think). You may have a line off of the floor side or the arm of the diaphram may be disconnected altogether. This may not be the fix, but this is where you should start looking. Hope that helps.

· Mike
839 Posts
dcatsass said:
There is a vacuum diaphram above the gas pedal that has two lines running into it. One line sends air to the dash, the other sends air to the floor(I think). You may have a line off of the floor side or the arm of the diaphram may be disconnected altogether. This may not be the fix, but this is where you should start looking. Hope that helps.
Wow an awnser to this question...i put this question up on many of forums and never quite got the awnser...gonna take a look at it tomorrow.

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Sounds like you blend door acuator is not work right. It is not opening the door on the bottom vent duct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.