Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2nd batch of parts are on their way, I had a list of OEM pieces which really stood out and looked horrid in comparison to the parts I had processed last year before the group buys started. My setup won't be anywhere near as extreme as Rick's, but I feel it will really "complete" the way I want the interior to look.

Thanks for the group buy Robyn! :biggthump :clap2:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
group buy is on again? I don't think anyone can come close to ricks lol

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rockadaous said:
group buy is on again? I don't think anyone can come close to ricks lol
*points to the group buy forum* Yes the 25% discount is available again.

If I had actually gone through with the plans I had for the last 6 months I would have jumped over Rick for total square acreage, although my silver brushed aluminum pattern certainly doesn't latch onto your irises like Rick's red carbon fiber interior. Unfortunately I've had a lot of scheduling conflicts, not enough mods money to cover that sort of project, and the need to have my parts back before the 2005 DRTC national meet so I "only" sent in a bunch of smaller parts.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I almost forgot - I need to give Robyn/Keith/etc. a serious amount of ass kissing :moon: over this project. Robyn said "no problem" over the phone but I know it is going to be a rush job compared to the previous batches people have had done so I can get everything back in time to get them installed for the 2005 DRTC meet. I'll find a way to reciprocate when it's time for SEMA!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Keep us updated,I was thinking about a couple more things done,I will be getting ready this next few days for All Chrysler Nationals this weekend,After that I may need to send off a few parts

RICK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts