Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Durango 4x2 and it has the 5.9 liter in it and I would like to do alot of mods to it so I can pull my truck with it. I am new to the Durango, I have always been a Toyota fan and will always be. I would like if you guys can give me some input on what would be some good mods to increase the hp and tourqe for pulling.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Exaust, Intake, M1 manifold, Headers, Mopar PCM, some kind of shift kit, 180* t-stat, electric fan.

Anything more, and you'll be adding some major $$.

www.socaldakota.com

Check him out... he's got lots of fun goodies.

Paul

·
Registered
155 Posts
Toyrulz said:
I have a 2000 Durango 4x2 and it has the 5.9 liter in it and I would like to do alot of mods to it so I can pull my truck with it. I am new to the Durango, I have always been a Toyota fan and will always be. I would like if you guys can give me some input on what would be some good mods to increase the hp and tourqe for pulling.
And if you happen to have $5000 sitting around.
You could by a SUPERCHARGER......... :mullet:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be cool but if I had 5g's laying around I would put a supercharger on my S-Runner not the durango I don't wan't to pay for Premium gas right now.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
Exaust, Intake, M1 manifold, Headers, Mopar PCM, some kind of shift kit, 180* t-stat, electric fan.

Anything more, and you'll be adding some major $$.

www.socaldakota.com

Check him out... he's got lots of fun goodies.

Paul
just adding to pauls list
TB, pulleys, synthetics (oil & tranny) autolite plugs 3923's, 8mm plug wires, brass rotor & cap, IAT relocate.

If you don't want to run high octane don't get the Mopar PCM

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys I am trying to get some ideas on what I want to do to the Durango both inside and out. I would like to go for a muscle car theme slash luctory SUV so if you guys can show some pics or some good places to go let me know.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Toyrulz said:
Hey guys I am trying to get some ideas on what I want to do to the Durango both inside and out. I would like to go for a muscle car theme slash luctory SUV so if you guys can show some pics or some good places to go let me know.
for your interior pieces jump on the group buy for phoenix imaging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts