Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Les Kee from Collinsville IL. Up until 5 weeks ago I was drivin a 98 Dak 4x4 V6 with 5 speed stick and no options. Due to a disagreement with a sign post in a parking lot my 188K mi. truck got totaled (Ohhhh Fuuudge).I really liked my truck and had no problems with it so I decided to step up a little and found an 04 Quad cab 4x4 v8 and a good amount of options for a good price (I like the 97-04 body style, no offense to the newer body style owners). I'm doing some upgrades to it such as 6 disc in dash cd changer and am looking to find an overhead console, plus a tonneau cover and nerf bars. I will be posting a couple questions refering to the console on the tech forum so thanks in advance for any info. Anyway thanks for letting me join in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thanks, I posted my overhead console question on the tech board and will be looking for a console. I trudged around speedway salvage, 111 salvage and B auto salvage today but the newest any of them had was an 01. I'm going to try pick and pull tomorrow and hopefully find one there. Thanks for any info. or leeds on a console....LGKuda

·
1700 + 1/4 mile passes
27,261 Posts
Hi, Thanks, I posted my overhead console question on the tech board and will be looking for a console. I trudged around speedway salvage, 111 salvage and B auto salvage today but the newest any of them had was an 01. I'm going to try pick and pull tomorrow and hopefully find one there. Thanks for any info. or leeds on a console....LGKuda
I've been to pick & pull several times and have never seen a gen 3 dakota or durango in there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Myrtle Beach

Welcome to the site!
Thanks rollers888, I spent four years in Myrtle beach (83-87) in the Air Force. I've always wanted to make a trip back and see what the old base looks like since they shut it down, maybe one of these days I'll get around to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pix

Welcome! Pics please?
Hi, Thanks for the welcome, I just switch to a new computer and haven't loaded any of my old pictures on it yet. Hopefully the snow will melt this week and I can get out and take a few pix of the 04 Dak I picked up, plus transfer some of my 73 'Cuda pix from my laptop.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts