Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any guys that belong to this forum from New York???

It would be nice to chat with some locals....

Maybe even meet up...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what part do you visit??? Are you ever on Long Island???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I usually stay down in Lower Manhattan but I visit all over.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Given the date of my reply, you'll guess that I haven't been here in a while!
That said, I'm in Bayside, Queens, jjk. Where are you?
I've seen other guys on this forum from the Island and the Apple. I'm surprised they haven't responded yet.

Later
Tom

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I am from Ronkonkoma but I am moving in a month to Sayville. Exit 59 off the LIE. I met up with a cool guy named Adam from this Forum. We met in Huntington where I work. He has a really nice Durango R/T with alot of work done to it. I think if we can round up enough locals we should meet at a central location and share some war stories... By the way my name is Joe. Maybe you can round up some of the other guys from NY who haven't been posting for a while (if you know who they are) and we can get something together.... It's almost Spring and the car shows/cruise nights are gonna get going again.

Have you ever been to the Bald Hill cruise night in Selden (probably not but) it is really good. More cars than any car show. Its really cool, the local fire department runs it and its only $2 bucks per car load to get in. It is at the Bald \Hill ampitheatre parking lot on Tuesday nights. I know Adam said he was going to be there when it starts up. I will keep ya posted if you are interested....

P.s. Your truck looks really nice.... I have to get that moonroof. Where did you get it done....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Joe,
I've never been to Bald Hill but I have heard of the place on another forum. I don't get that far east too often. I've got family in Ridge and Holbrook but I've never been out there for the car shows.
Thanks for the compliments about my moonroof. IMHO it's the best mod I ever did! I got it done in Westbury at Superior Auto Restyling. Check out their site http://www.superiorautorestyling.com/
According to their web site they also have a shop in Bohemia at LIE exit 59.
Be prepared though. It wasn't cheap! $1,400.00! But worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Take care,
Tom

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, I live about 2 minutes from Holbrook and Bald Hill is about 4 Minutes from Holbrook. Next time you come out to see your family make it on a tuesday and you can check out the show... I will have to check out the company in Bohemia.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Guys just checked in to this site..Hey Tom how are you buddy?It was nice seeing you again last week. I'm from exit 63 off the LIE...I've been over at DTW and DakotaUSA, I don't know what took me so long to get over here. Guys from DTW meet all the time all over the Island. I'm pretty active over there, so when we have another G2G I'll post it here since there seems to be some people interested. Hope to meet some of you guys soon.

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
I live in LI. Valley Stream to be exact. Me and some friends have started our own car club and if you ever go to deer park you may have see us out there. we often hit the street scenes during the summer even english town for the import vs domestic races

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DaMAK5 ???

we should all meet at Bald Hill cruise night on Tuesday nights... Have you ever been there???

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Nah i have never been to or even heard of bald hill. I would go but i am in baltimore for the summer doing an intership. I am in LI for the weekends though. next time i know im going to be in town i will try to post the message.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bald Hill has a huge cruise night. The entire ampitheatre parking lot is completely filled. It is ran by the local Fire Department. There are alot of nice cars. If you are curious as to how big it is go to www.webshots.com and type in Bald Hill Car Show... Some cool pics... Definately post when you are back in town... What do you have done to your "D"?

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Havent done too much college take up most of my money. Have a banner for car club (disturbin' tha streetz), K & N air intake, euro clear headlights and turn signls. chrome mopar brush guard. chrome altezza's. have a lot being done this summer. waiting on the draven projectors, in dash monitor with stereo system and im gonna change the tail lights again. what have you done?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey joe long time no speak...its been a while since I've floated these pages with my work schedule...but how about a meet up on deer park ave...aka DPA...it would be nice to see a dodge showing down there...imports and GM seem to be taking over how about anyone interested meet up this coming friday..if not lets agree on a date... Hey joe wanna go for round two? I just got it dyno tuned... :mullet:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in smithtown and my uncle who owns the Dakota we work on is in coram.. if you guys are metting anywhere just post here and mby we shall show up lol..

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry guys jjklongisland and I have both ditched our durangos...

·
5 NINE DAK
148 Posts
Live in sound beach

wut up guys, i live in Sound Beach over in the Port Jeff area...have a 99'cc RT

1 - 20 of 25 Posts