Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've posted a few pics of my truck on this and other forums and have heard all good things about it except for the wheels, now that didn't bother me because I didn't like them either but it's what came with the truck when I bought it. So the other night I was looking on our local site that's like Craigslist and found a set of 20" Liquid Metal Wingman wheels, and they look pretty close to the wheels that I originally wanted and for $400 for the set! how could I resist. The guy that was selling them bought them brand new for his wife's Durango and later that week took them back off to trade the Durango in on an 06 Durango, so decided to keep the wheels and tires and put the tires on his truck.

Attachments

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Nice score!

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
lokks good, but ya might want to put some rubber on there for better traction. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lokks good, but ya might want to put some rubber on there for better traction. :D
Very true, but it would make for some pretty sparky burnouts. As for tires I'm probably going to wind up getting some Goodyear Eagle F1's, fairly affordable and come in the size I want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts