Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are on their way from Discount Tire Direct!

Wheels: MB TKO (black) 17x8.5

Tires: Fierce Attitude MTs 285/70/17

I can't freakin wait!

Here is what the combo will look like:

Also, with the Pre-4th sale at DTD I get $235 back from rebates! Hellz yeah!

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And here they are:

Definitely noisier than my 'street' tires but not much louder that an AT tire. I've only driven 25 miles on them but they ride well.

I'm a happy camper!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Can you take a side shot of your truck? Just wanting to see how it looks broad side. Thanks

·
K-State fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you take a side shot of your truck? Just wanting to see how it looks broad side. Thanks
Best I can do right now. Bad lighting.

karldu said:
I love those wheels. How's the road traction and noise of the Attitude MT's?
Road traction seems great so far. As for noise, you definitely know they are not your typical tire. They do hum, not too loud, at higher speeds. Below 45mph is when they are loudest. I can carry on a normal conversation with the windows open, so they aren't horrible.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Thanks man. That's what I wanted to see. Truck looks great.

·
DrPepper
1,150 Posts
Just got some "Summer Tires" at D/T

Started looking at the TA KO's and they are 3 years old now and running them in summer made less sense. Did some shopping and got four 255-65-16 BFG TA Long Trail Tours mounted on a set of stock 2003 Dakota rims. Much quieter than my well worn KO's. Handle nice also.

Gotta start pimpin' my Dak, the Mopar Happening is in less than a month (July 20-21) and this year I won't forget to put my entry card in the window...:rant:

DrPepper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts