·
Banned
25,820 Posts
On your build's page.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yah Yah....I'm a bodybuilder first.....then a truck guy. Just an old guy staying in shape

Coop

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.....I didn't know I had any hooter girls in there....

Coop

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Nice work, with all of that...rep'd ya!

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dammmm no hooters girls :eek:( No those pictures are taken at the Esplanade a very expensive neighborhood in Alpine NJ. I don't live there....just take my pictures there. It's a big tower on a circle to the entrance of the place.

Coop

Reactions: dualdakota02

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks...

I'm on a dozen different kind of sites.....and this feels like a stupid question.

What does it eactly mean to rep someone?? Duh :eek:(

Coop

Reactions: oxygen454

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
you rep does not count until we get you back to +10. but good job. When they say it is the thought that counts, they were talking about you.

·
Journeyman Fabricator
373 Posts
Nice truck! Holly crap you have but some time into that. Looks great. I think rep is what people give when they like a comment or something they see that another user has. So they add a rep by pressing the rep button. Looks like you have 12 reps. 13 now that I added one haha. (you have to click on the scales that are in the top right of the users postings.)

·
Registered
522 Posts
hey man nice truck site there. cool your still bodybuilding and looks like competing....i did a show back in 2000. loved the experience and placed 2nd but i found all the dieting wasn't for me so didnt do another. still love the sport tho and still workout to this day. once a bodybuilder always a bodybuilder ;)
:mullet:

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shit man....I musta missed something. I don't know where the hooters girls came from? But no need to feel dumb....

Coop

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks...

Yah I won't stop competing unless I have to for health reasons. The diet could get tough to get used to. My diet stays pretty close year round....I let loose on the diet only about two months out of the year......but I'm always about 4-5 weeks out. I'm not big on gaining 40 pounds just to diet it all off.

Take care
Coop

hey man nice truck site there. cool your still bodybuilding and looks like competing....i did a show back in 2000. loved the experience and placed 2nd but i found all the dieting wasn't for me so didnt do another. still love the sport tho and still workout to this day. once a bodybuilder always a bodybuilder ;)
:mullet:

Reactions: Cgballin2002

·
Scrapin the Coast
715 Posts
Cool website and truck looks really good too. Do you have a tonneau cover or do you just drive it with the speakers exposed like that?

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks corey....

I have a tonnue cover buts it's rarely on... I never take her out in the rain ever...

I'd love to bag mine....but i like the look of wide tires all around. i'd have to get a much different wheel offset to be able to tuck 295 tires....there about 12" wide

nice truck

coop

1 - 20 of 21 Posts