Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate enough to find a nice little 96 5.2 5spd,that was well taken care of bt the original owner.

Heres a few pics

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pull the decals off the doors. Trust me.
You know it needs repainted,so they will probably go away,but I always liked the factory graphics.

I had a 95 that I bought new,and it was aqua pearl with the grey graphics and always thought it was a sharp looking truck.

To each his own though.......

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice looking truck. Good find. Looks well taken care of.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments!

I have been looking for one almost since the day I got rid of my 95 5.2 5spd I bought new back in the day,so I was glad to happen across this one.

·
Journeyman Fabricator
373 Posts
You said it needs to be repainted? Maybe its the camera angle but the paint looks near mint. I like the graphics personally. My truck came with a double red pinstripe down the side. The guy before me removed the stripe and repainted it and looks way better now.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You said it needs to be repainted? Maybe its the camera angle but the paint looks near mint. I like the graphics personally. My truck came with a double red pinstripe down the side. The guy before me removed the stripe and repainted it and looks way better now.
It does,the roof and hood clear is toast.Arizona sun is hell on paint.

·
keep your stick onthe ice
1,058 Posts
Nice truck that's what I was really looking for when I found my 95. The 318 5speed trucks are pretty hard to find.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pull that lower front air dam off also...

....and send it to me.... :funny:
Nah,I think I'll keep it for now,but I do have the factory,or the original one that has the bumper(chrome)and cover fog light set up from the original owner as well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
very nice, I have the twin to that truck. to the t is a 96 reg cab 5 spd and red. I love the truck.if you don't mind me asking what did you get it for?
keep us posted on the mods. its under this in the gen2 sect Solid Motor Mounts for GEN IIs (pics of my truck)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very nice, I have the twin to that truck. to the t is a 96 reg cab 5 spd and red. I love the truck.if you don't mind me asking what did you get it for?
keep us posted on the mods. its under this in the gen2 sect Solid Motor Mounts for GEN IIs (pics of my truck)

Thanks for the comments!

You have a very nice looking truck as well!
Sent you a pm

·
Swap Meet Moderator
74,416 Posts
wait .. still not an R/T :nana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts