Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Freelance Nutjob
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I am the proud new owner of a shiny black 2001 Durango R/T. Got lots of questions and problems, but I'll leave those for later after I've had some time to search around and see what answers are already here... I'm sure I'm not the first with any of them. lol

Anyway, I really like the new truck... It's not new (obviously), but it's in really good shape. Paint looks good, recently had new tie rods and shocks all around, new muffler and new tires... new tune up, new wires and plugs, cap and rotor, all that sort of thing... so it is running really nicely now. Now just some cosmetic things that I want to figure out how to fix. The odd squeak and rattle on the interior... stuff like that. But I paid cash for it, so I can afford to mess with stuff.

I've never actually owned any sort of truck before (unless my ex-wife's mini-van counts lol), much less a 4x4 but I have learned in just the small amount of time that I've owned this one that there are some specific odd things that go along with the whole truck vs. car ownership as well as the ability to roll over just about anything lol.

Anyway, looking forward to talking to you all and stuff!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Have to know how to search :jester:

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Freelance Nutjob
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha... thanks, everyone! Already found one good answer to my moving seat issue. Now on to the rest!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts