Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought some new tires this weekend so i figured i would post some pictures, there Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 265/75/16. Sorry for the crappy pictures it was getting dark when i took them.

showing off some christmas spirit lol

Reactions: Tex

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. and yea i know about the light lol i hate that visor its coming off in the spring. yea i plan on keeping it now

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Looks great!

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
hmmm...2 durangos, a dak, and a neon with tinted tails and a bumper fallinbg off. lol. someone likes dodge!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea wouldnt drive anything else and its 2 durangos 2 dakotas a neon and a 79 crew cab dodge
the neon is a project its got a srt turbo in the garage waiting for a new home

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
lol yea wouldnt drive anything else and its 2 durangos 2 dakotas a neon and a 79 crew cab dodge
the neon is a project its got a srt turbo in the garage waiting for a new home
Sweet! I always wanted to turbo a neon. Guess my 200SX will have to do.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
should be fun 8lbs on stock motor for now

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive been in a little mud but nothing that i needed 4x4 for were supposed to get like 12 to 14 inches of snow tomorrow might get to try them out. Yea i like them alot they dont make a bunch of road noise but enough to sound cool without driving you nuts on the highway

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
One fine looking specimen of a Rango!!

·
Patriot Blue Quad Cab 4x4
571 Posts
VERY nice!!! What headlights do you have? Is there alot of glare with the HIDs? I just got HIDs in my stock headlights. I REALLY like the ones you have though, so I might have to go shopping.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea the glare is pretty bad i get flashed alot but i also have hid foglights i got them off ebay fitment really isnt that good i wanted projectors but they dont have any that i really cared for

·
Registered
123 Posts
how much howl is there when you are driving the pavement?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts