Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather cleared up enough to pick up my new seats and center console for the DD. Install was a piece of cake! :woot:

BEFORE

AFTER

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
You replaced seats too??

If so was the original foam messed up on the side? I cant tell a difference between the seats

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You replaced seats too??

If so was the original foam messed up on the side? I cant tell a difference between the seats
There had been a BIGGGGGG BUTTTTTT riding in the passenger seat and Martha looked like she was setting in the floor when we went anywhere! :D

Plus I didn't like the foldup center console and they had a few cigarette burns here and there. I got the new seats and center console from a friend of mine that works at a salvage yard for $75 so I couldn't say no to that offer. :woot:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:jester:
I know what you mean I feel the same way in my driver seat.
The drivers seat was fine, but the passenger seat had been hauling around a WIDE LOAD for several years! One of those that if someone told them to haul ass, they'd have to make 3 trips!!!!!! :funny:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice____whats next____:D
Fender flares to be painted and installed, chrome door handles and a set of Mike's billet door locks, modified 'kegger' intake w/GrandPa's Turtle and a modified TB. I think that all! :huh:

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
The drivers seat was fine, but the passenger seat had been hauling around a WIDE LOAD for several years! One of those that if someone told them to haul ass, they'd have to make 3 trips!!!!!! :funny:
:jester: Mine was good at first. But I guess my 160lb self broke mine in after a couple years.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fender flares to be painted and installed, chrome door handles and a set of Mike's billet door locks, modified 'kegger' intake w/GrandPa's Turtle and a modified TB. I think that all! :huh:
Forgot about removing the clutch fan and hooking up a temp controller. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:jester: Mine was good at first. But I guess my 160lb self broke mine in after a couple years.
160 lbs shouldn't break down a seat that quick unless you have what they call a 'pencil ass' and it's poked thur the seat!! :funny:

·
Registered
333 Posts
looks good !

·
"][" {[]} {[]} ][_ 
17,338 Posts
160 lbs shouldn't break down a seat that quick unless you have what they call a 'pencil ass' and it's poked thur the seat!! :funny:
Must be have the foam pieces to prove it. Passenger side fits like a glove though. :jester:

·
GO FLYERS!!!
170 Posts
i was just wondering if you could replace that middle seat with a console and i found my answer :) now to find a center console for mine...did they make center consoles for the 97-00 interior? cuz i'm guessing a 01-04 wouldn't work

·
Registered
242 Posts
they look like new,

one of my little ones managed to crack my console this week. i found a nice one on ebay for 50 bucks, start there

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was just wondering if you could replace that middle seat with a console and i found my answer :) now to find a center console for mine...did they make center consoles for the 97-00 interior? cuz i'm guessing a 01-04 wouldn't work
This is a '00 with a center console, so yes, they do make them. A '01+ will not work in a '97-'00 because the shape of the center hump (floor pan) changed in '01.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
GO FLYERS!!!
170 Posts
thank you gotta find me one now haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts