Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last 2 months i have started collecting a few parts for my stereo upgrade.
so far i have
for the front infinity kappa 60.9 component speakers and kappa 62.9i for the rear. all to be powered by a jl 300/4 amp.
anyone need a JL 250/1 amp? Cable management Technology Electronics Electronic device Room

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
how much for the JL 250/1 amp?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im asking about 150 but ill take a good offer.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Good price but not enough wattage for my need's, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
cloned r/t- i got a kenwood 1000 watt thats 400 rms.......
Thank's for the offer. 400wrms might get me by for the time being but for my sub's to play full performance and I'm a guy who love's to play the bass as hard as I possibly can before clipping/distortion occur's. 400 watt's on 2 Kicker CVR 10's will not be enough power to push those woofer's to their limit. Right now my current temperary setup is a single Kicker CVR 10 (bought the sub way back in 2003) being ran off a broke ass MTX 251D Thunder amp. Roughly 225 watt's and the sub is begging for more power. My plan's are to get 2 new CVR 10's, use the current dual 10" ported box I have now, and get a 1200 watt amp.

Again thank's for that offer but as you can see I don't really have a need for it myself. How much are you asking for it though? My G/F could use more wattage for her Kicker Comp 10" sub sealed. Right now her amp only has about 180ish watt's going to the sub.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You won't need 1200w to push 2 10in subs. I got 2 12in kicker cvrs rewired down to one ohm, and a 500w Memphis and I still have to turn down the bass cuz it's too much for the subs. You don't need to get a biger amp just get a better amp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.