Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys some of yall may rmember me ad dragkota95...yeah i kno...but since the bullshitt ive grown up,unfortunatly i got out of the dakota phase but id like to ge back in. i currntly own 3 fox body mustang convertibles and still have the colt. i have some pics here of the cars 2 of which and 1 is the show/race car and one is a parts car and one is he daily driver/project just needs top.. the colt now has a mustang 2 front suspesion,, ok enough heres pics

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Welcome back:D

I personally never had a problem w/ you. Wasn't it because some people were ragging on you since you bought a Ford? Something like that right? Personally how I see it: You have every right to buy any vehicle you want...Ford, Chevy...etc. You're not the only one on here that owns a different brand by far. Even then you still have the right to come on here. Doesn't mean you don't like Dodge. Hell, I drove only a Ford for the longest time and we still have it. I still drive it sometimes.:jester: But heck, it's over with hopefully.:)

Oh, and remember way back when I joined I told you I would take parts of your dak for mine?:D What happened to it by the way?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the dakota got smashed and is now sitting at a dealer ship hoping to get fixed.tried ettin it back and he wa 2200 for it so i said pass.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
What it do

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks ill get some updated pics of the 89(grey) it now has a 3" cobra r hood and bullets.

·
mr. universe
528 Posts
dude i want a old s10 blazer like that one in the pic. i want a two door b/c i think it'd be pretty sweet to set up v8 in one and make it 4x4 instead of all those drag racing ones you see. anyway welcome back

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah thats my dads. its pretty sweet, he was planning on doing an ls swap but hes notsure yet

1 - 20 of 22 Posts