Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and old Dodge Tech here worked as a mechanic/tech for Dodge 1980-2003.
I recently bought a 2003 Dakota SLT that was on the way to the bone yard, It was smashed in the front and lots of rusted out panels, Spend a entire summer fixing it up. The bottom rocker panels were silver, but I changed then to satin black and I added the stripe to the tonneau cover.The only reason besides being Patriot blue, my favorite color. I wanted this truck as it was a Rumble Bee edition. Seems very rare as I have not seen another Dakota with these markings on it ever
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
. It even has bees on the center caps. I even Google searched it and could not find another. Has anyone else ever seen or own 1 of these Rumble Bee Dakotas in gen2 ? (see pic)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know this for a fact? As the original owner bought new from the dealer that way..how about the bees on the center caps? they change all those too? seems unlikely..But I guess anything is possible.
I guess your right, as I just read somewhere else the Rumble Bee did not appear until 2004

1 - 4 of 4 Posts