Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Jim and I joined the site to find a few parts and get some advice.

My vehicle is a bone-stock silver '99 Durango SLT with third-row seating and full leather interior. I've owned it for almost three years.

My planned upgrades are LED headlights and taillights, additional night/driving lights, 16" stock rims (if it'll work) with larger rubber, cargo net in the small storage behind the third seat, slightly upgraded stereo system (I'd even settle for new speakers), chrome differential covers, K&N intake, and a hitch-mounted bike rack (from 1-Up USA).

I've owned a lot of Chrysler vehicles over the years from a '49 Plymouth Special Deluxe two door sedan (first series), to a pair of '84 Dodge Ramchargers, to an '87 Lebaron coupe (t1), but the only car I plan to keep forever is my '65 Dodge Dart 270 hardtop (soon to receive a 340/727/8.75",3.91:1 drivetrain).

I'm an avid mountain biker and snowmobiler, recently got into scuba diving, collect Chrysler/petroliana memorabilia, love art deco, am fascinated by helicopters, and most importantly, am married and the proud father of four great kids.

My library includes a huge number of books on Chrysler with an emphasis on the Australian Charger. I own a good deal of Valiant Charger memorabilia, too.

An ex-Catholic, I'm now largely atheistic/agnostic, but have an affinity for parts of Buddhism. I accept that what I know is dwarfed by what I don't know and try to content myself with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts