Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to this forum site as well as Stangnet.com. I love their main page because it has alot of news on it, photo's, hot parts, new parts, and the mustang of the month. I would like to see something like that here. On the main page have a picture, with a link of more photos of the TOTM, a couple other photos to vote on for the next TOTM, new/hot parts, some news from dodge such as new trucks, new things they are doing and so on. And it would also be real cool if we can have our own photo page that we set up that is accessible from the main page that all can view.

Just some suggestions!

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Sounds good to me. A main page like at dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com would be good too. There is a lot of info on there main page.

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
From what all I have read that Steve has posted I think this site is going to undergo some big changes soon.

With the TOM pics I don't have enough if any people involved in it every month. Like for this month I didn't even get 1 nomination. So I don't know how long that is going to last on here and besides Steve has a hard time getting around to posting the new pics cause he's so busy.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
BadASSDakota500 said:
I belong to this forum site as well as Stangnet.com. I love their main page because it has alot of news on it, photo's, hot parts, new parts, and the mustang of the month. I would like to see something like that here. On the main page have a picture, with a link of more photos of the TOTM, a couple other photos to vote on for the next TOTM, new/hot parts, some news from dodge such as new trucks, new things they are doing and so on. And it would also be real cool if we can have our own photo page that we set up that is accessible from the main page that all can view.

Just some suggestions!
I am doing some evaluations for another website layout change. I used to have a news page on the site, but found it to be mostly obsolete once I added the message board. Once I get some more people on board who can help get information posted on a daily basis I may look at putting more data on the primary page. Until then if people have any info they'd like to contribute they can always post it here in the forum.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I added several links to my Cardomain site, plus a little boasting section of how great this place is. I hope that the traffic picks up. This really is a great site.

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think if you have the TOM on the main page it could be more popular...I admit, I have gone into that forum less than 5 times since being a member. If you have it on the main page, it would be more visible to onlookers...plus (not sure how you could do it) but if you have pictures of say 5 trucks, with something that you can click on the best one, it would be an insist thing, that would take only a few seconds, or days if have dial up :sorry:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Adam said:
From what all I have read that Steve has posted I think this site is going to undergo some big changes soon.

With the TOM pics I don't have enough if any people involved in it every month. Like for this month I didn't even get 1 nomination. So I don't know how long that is going to last on here and besides Steve has a hard time getting around to posting the new pics cause he's so busy.

I sent a nomination :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts