Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
do you have pics without the lights? just the angel eyes lit up?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I leave just the ring on when Im driving, since it looks cool. I only turn the driving lights on on back roads and such. I have them aiming slightly down so they arent in anyones eyes..... Thats what the DayLighters are for :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
great pics. looks good.... learn any new cuss words?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your lights look awesome - I just ordered a set from eBay.

Did you follow the install at www.craigcentral.com/durango/angeleyes.asp or did you just install them as per the instructions that came with the lights and hook them up to the switch that came in the package?

And did you have to fab a mounting bracket for them? Or modify the existing? And if you modified the existing, did you put them in upside-down?

Thanks in advance for the info, just getting ready to install mine when they arrive.

C

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I used those instuctions as a basic guide. I have an 04 so my bracket was different than the one he had. The wiring I took off of that, although it isnt that hard to figure out.

I didnt have to fab a bracket... just modify the stock ones alot to get the new lights to fit into them. And yes, they ARE in upside down.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
looks good :biggthump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.