Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the light brackets today. SO i threw up four 100w summit off road lights on the rack, check out the pics, let me know what you think. i still need to wire it up.

·
Currently embracing Fords
6,525 Posts
Is that the 4 Pack of stainless lights they have for cheap in the catalog? I was looking @ them but I realized that black light would look better on my black light bar.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are the ones for 100 bucks. i was thinking about painting the housing black wouldnt be too hard

·
Registered
519 Posts
:mullet:I like it.
I was thinking about geting a rack and lights like that for my topper. Looks cool.

·
Currently embracing Fords
6,525 Posts
I'm still thinking about those. They seem really nice for the money.

These are my next option:

Vision X 100W They are about 200 bucks for 4 though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good. I used to have my lights on top, but I put them lower because the intense glare off the hood.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
What are the black dots on your headlights and turn signals?
The lights look good. So youguys know harbor freight has chrome off road lights for 10$ a pop. i got some and put them on a kawasaki mule

·
Registered
19 Posts
black dots

What are the black dots on your headlights and turn signals?
The lights look good. So youguys know harbor freight has chrome off road lights for 10$ a pop. i got some and put them on a kawasaki mule
i don't know about the turn signals but the dots on the off road lights are the blue "HELLA" logos on them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
ok dumb question.what is the exact name for that roof top carry thing on top.i want one,but the kind that goes connected with the oem bars on our trucks:bump:

·
He wants to go back.
550 Posts
i don't know about the turn signals but the dots on the off road lights are the blue "HELLA" logos on them.
Nah the dots on the headlights/turn signals are the velcro backing for headlight covers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts