Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am gettin a new head unit for my D and i have the steering wheel mounted controls for my radio. i was wondering if there was any way that when i get my new head unit for me to still be able to use my steering wheel controls. thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
826 Posts
New System has to have a Remote control,Use a PAC SWI-X steering wheel interface
Will need to install and train the radios remote
www.pac-audio.com
RICK

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. have you used one of these before, i was just wondering how good the product was and how hard to install.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yes,Several times,

They are not to Hard to install if you understand what wires do control the stereo,

RICK

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey, do you know if that works with alpine decks? Some one told me it wouldn't work with my 9835, or that I needed the euro version of the deck for it to work or some crap.

·
Registered
826 Posts
PAC SWI-X will work with your Alpine CDA-9835

RICK

·
DANGURO5
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which way should i go???

I am days away from getting a new head unit for my D but now comes the question of which brand to get. i am looking at decks from kenwood, panasonic and pioneer. which brand is the better of the three or if there are any other suggestions those are welcome as well. thanks ahead of time

H

·
0 Posts
DVD player in-dash for sale

Hey guys, I have a clarion model #VRX745VD thats a flip out 7" touch screen with every available option possible, you can find out all the info on the Clarion website, www.clarion.com looking for a reasonable offer. also I own a couple car stores, so if you need any deals let me know, I will beat any prices on new car audio you can find. Also last off, I have a set of 22" rims for sale that came off my durango. let me know if you have any interest in anything, I will trade or do cash? I am easy to work with, just email and check out my site, www.handkaudio.com thanks

Kent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts