Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Grill (finally w/pics)

Installed Grill Craft grill inserts upper & lower wed. nite. Put four coats of dupli color clear coat on first. really changes front end of truck. Their 45 min install is not quite right though about double but still worth it. :toast:
finally made it threw in a couple of tyc tails also.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
where's the pics :huh:

·
Registered
105 Posts
yup, gotta have pics :fart:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. I'm smart enough to take pics & download into puter , just not smart enough to be able to post on site. :huh:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
you have to belong to a site that hosts pics .

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
www.mustangmods.com

This is a free picture hosting site. you have to upload them to their site... get the exact address... and paste it between this: [Ximg]...[X/img] Just don't put the "X" in it.

once you've done that... just submit that reply, and it'll show up like this.....

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
or right click on the image and go to properties and copy the url. then hit the image icon (mountain and sun) and paste. done... :jester: you can even practive on the picture above.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I did get them to post on Dakota USA & Dakota trucks.com for some reason can't make it here. can't go to mustangmods.com, 30 year dodge man puter set up to turn down f*** sites. Will find another way.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
try car domain.com. Set up a web page there and do the same thing as explained by Rock and Yaaaaaabuddy

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
forgot about cardomain.com :hammer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts