Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new from Cookevegas, TN. I own a Black on Black 2003 Quad Cab Dakota in 2wd. It has CCFL Halo black housed Headlights with 6000K HID low-beams. The rear tail lights have been replaced with Black housed clear lense LED taillights. Recently installed a Magnaflow Cat- back exhaust (3"). Replaced interior in door speaker (stock infinity) with Polk db651 speakers, coaxials in all door, left infinity tweeter up front. Will be doing an audio amp mod on the Dakota that I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that has done it (replace stock amp behind kickpanel with another aftermarket amp).

Future plans for the Dak: 392 crate EFI engine, biturbo setup, custom exhaust exiting out in front of rear wheels, R/T wheels, guage face upgrade and adding of boost guage, etc.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry guys that'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm at work right now and don't have pictures of the truck availiable to me right now. Should post them soon.

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
welcome.

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome and what up!?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok now these pics are from last year. I would have put up new pics but the truck looks like crap because they keep salting (and black reveals every piece of dirt) the roads for that "dusting" of snow thats supposedly coming.
I'll try and get better pics up when I get a chance:
Front end (daytime):

Rear end comparison (it looks better in person):

And here's one for old time sake of my old 01 Quad Cab, that I trade for the Black one:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh I almost forgot to show pics of that amp install. these are of after it had been done on the blue Dak. The amp that replaced the factory infinity amp was a Blaupunkt THA 475 Pnp 720w four channel amp. I will do a build thread on it, when I do it in the Black truck.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Pics are not working for me.

Welcome from Cookeville, TN! We need to meet up. I've probably seen your truck before.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics are not working for me.

Welcome from Cookeville, TN! We need to meet up. I've probably seen your truck before.

Sorry about the pics dude, I don't know whats wrong with them.
Yeah, we've probably seen each other vehicle round town. Here lately though I haven't been driving my truck that much because of work. I drive a Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Test Vehicle (it literally has a huge magnet on both sides that says that.) for work.
So are you student at Tech or just live in the area?

·
Registered
386 Posts
No, I don't go to Tech, I just live and work here. Been here all my life. I've got a black RC RT with a nice whistle ;), red and black RC Dakota with chrome 22's, and a black Challenger RT.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've only been in TN about 3 years used to be out in NC. Currently I just work in cookeville but I'll be a tech in the fall.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you seen the Dakota in town that is almost always parked in the South Willow O'Reilly's parking lot?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Have you seen the Dakota in town that is almost always parked in the South Willow O'Reilly's parking lot?
The red Motorsports Edition with chrome 20's? If so, ya that is Raymond, and he works there. If it's there, go in and talk to the bald (and I mean shaved bald) guy with a grey goatee, and that is him. He used to have a 95 that was blue with white stripes that still runs around town.

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 17 of 17 Posts