Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just found this site, so bare with me for mistakes made in up comming posts, its something for me to get used to.Im in the process of moving back to pa from Orange county ny and Im trying to get my durango in shape to be used for lots of highway driving to travel back and fourth constantly.I really like these trucks and plan on keeping it until it explodes. Ive owned it for about a year and and have neglected it a little but slowly now trying to make it presentable an reliable.Hello to all here and heres another faithful durango guy.Ps, my truck is basically satck and I dont have any big plans for engine building.i want to find a better upgraded throt body for more power and maybe fuel mpg.I really want more power what should i do with a tight budget?Any brand specific, size I dont care about looks, would like more power.I have a bs cold air home job for the flow and can always reconfigure but want this fuel, power upgrade yesterday.thanks for any advise.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
so bare with me for mistakes made in up comming posts

Your supposed to hit the space bar twice after ending the sentence with a punctuation mark. But lets start with hitting the space bar once.

Next week we work on your spelling!

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone. What are any thoughts on the TB for a few more HP or MPG, spacer or a good TB or both? I love my truck btw, Ive been picking parts off a parts one around the corner it has a good 360 in her, not a tap or click but I dont have the means for the swap job!So 5.2 add bolt ons???

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Thanks everyone. What are any thoughts on the TB for a few more HP or MPG, spacer or a good TB or both? I love my truck btw, Ive been picking parts off a parts one around the corner it has a good 360 in her, not a tap or click but I dont have the means for the swap job!So 5.2 add bolt ons???
No worries bud, not a big deal about your spelling. I can make it out pretty easy. Search around her a bit, you'll find some good info for the bolt ons.:wave:

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
Welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts