Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Black Hat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all, My name is Rob. New to the forum or else I wouldn't be posting here. Anywho, I found this forum searching around on the internet about the infamous heater resistor issues with the Durango's. Anyways, I printed the how to so I wouldn't mess up the job and it works out great. I'm going to make it a habit to stop at this site more often. Oh yeah Along with replacing the heater resistor I'm thinking I need to replace the harness too because the wires are sensitive and the blower doesn't work unless it's fiddled with? Any idears?

Like I said I drive a 2003 dodge durango. I'm a volunteer fireman for Kuhl Hose Fire Co, Inc. www.kuhlhosefire.org Cool pictures there. I'm also and ER tech at a local hospital.. Feel free to hit me up and I look forward to learning and meeting a lot of you on this site.

·
Black Hat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you're from mechanicsburg. I'm up in Erie. Right by the lake there so we're a couple hours away from each other

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
The Asian Persuasion
2,644 Posts
We're being over-run by PA'nians!!!

Welcome :mullet:

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
:wave:

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
:wave:

I'm in Greenville, not too far from ya. :salute: to a fireman! I've got a lot of family and friends in the fire departments around here.

·
Black Hat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet, Conneaut and Greenville. It's nice to know I got some people with some knowledge of erie (the biggest mistake on the lake) Maybe when this lovely weather gets better we can all do donuts in the snow! Or better yet let's just go do donuts now!

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
:jester:

Mine stays inside as much as possible in the winter...it's only been out once this year (not by my choice).

·
Rock Crawler
483 Posts
Sweet, Conneaut and Greenville. It's nice to know I got some people with some knowledge of erie (the biggest mistake on the lake) Maybe when this lovely weather gets better we can all do donuts in the snow! Or better yet let's just go do donuts now!
How much snow are you guys wading through right now up there in Erie?

·
Rock Crawler
483 Posts

·
Hunting Is Life!!
16,662 Posts
WElcome

·
Black Hat
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well We're up to 16 inches in the city. That's per my actual measuring so Anywhere else can be less or even more. County probably has about 2 foot

1 - 20 of 28 Posts