Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
2006 R/Ts on their way!!!!

Those pics are correct. I visited the facility yesterday that is doing the R/T decal install, hood scoop install w/decal, chrome exhaust tipand step bars if ordered. There were Black, Bright Red, Solar Yellow and a Black one with a Silver hood. The cluster and head rests are put on at the plant.

·
Clean Machine
5,433 Posts
i sure hope it can back up all thoose flashy decals and that its not just an appearace package-they shoulda put the hemi in it

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
4point7dak said:
i sure hope it can back up all thoose flashy decals and that its not just an appearace package-they shoulda put the hemi in it
if DC were to ever put the Hemi in a production Dakota, the Ram would dissappear...because i know those sons a bitches can do it, especially if they can put one in a Family Sedan, Station Wagon, and a Glorified MiniVan.

·
Clean Machine
5,433 Posts
DownBoi said:
if DC were to ever put the Hemi in a production Dakota, the Ram would dissappear...because i know those sons a bitches can do it, especially if they can put one in a Family Sedan, Station Wagon, and a Glorified MiniVan.
oh yeah thats definately the reason, anybody looking for a performance truck would buy a hemi dakota over a hemi ram-your right the ram would dissappear

·
Registered
72 Posts
Other than the letters H.O. under the V/8 emblem on the tailgate, I think it appears to be a decor package. I never got to look under the hood though. I know the R/T does not get the underhood silencer so maybe the scoop is functional but I am still not sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts