Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Law Dawg
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch out in a neighborhood near you. We got a new recruit and he's got a bad ass ride. It has the SRT package.

What you guys think, can you run from that?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Haha, that is sweet. Now you have to do the dual battery conversion so it will move a bit better.

·
Super Moderator
79,419 Posts
Please tell me you modded that for your kid(s) so they can have a ride like dad! That rules. :mullet: They'll be pulling over all the neighborhood kids on their bikes for going too fast. Handing out tickets to people who don't pick up their dogs poop. :jester:

·
Law Dawg
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the car came black and white with the factory decals. I went to a local audio store and had the stickers made. They weren't that hard to put on, and my son loves it. He's already pulled over a kid in a powerwheels Mustang. The police car was faster, and I'm proud, but I want to convert it to the 24v system to get a little more speed out of it.

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
Yeah, the car came black and white with the factory decals. I went to a local audio store and had the stickers made. They weren't that hard to put on, and my son loves it. He's already pulled over a kid in a powerwheels Mustang. The police car was faster, and I'm proud, but I want to convert it to the 24v system to get a little more speed out of it.
haha...that is awesome! if i were a kid i would totally be terrorizing the local kids! :jester::mullet::drive:

btw....next mod should be an engine swap....take out the battery and drop in a 50 or 90cc:stirthepo

·
Law Dawg
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha, a 50cc motor would totally rock. I've seen conversions like that. But the wife thinks its plenty fast. Oh well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm jealous... my parents were never this cool :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
LOL thats awsome. Some Strobes...upgraded engine...Maybe a leapster Laptop bolted to the Passenger side so he can run the kids licenses when he pulls them over lol.

·
Law Dawg
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it has strobes, but I'm going to put more in the headlights and push guard, the some in the tails. just need to get paid again.

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
ive seen that in the store, but never thought anyone would would have it match daddy's car....thats pretty awesome.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts