Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I like it, I was on there site the other day and did not see it. The price is not bad at all. what did you look under to have it come up?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I wish they would make one that would bolt up below the existing bumper rather than cover it. One of the reasons I went with the one I have is because I did not want to cover up the chrome.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MiniMotoRider said:
I like it, I was on there site the other day and did not see it. The price is not bad at all. what did you look under to have it come up?
Search by vehicle......go the Exterior.......and then it's under Bumper Covers.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
Search by vehicle......go the Exterior.......and then it's under Bumper Covers.
I did that the other day and I did not see that cover, I will try it again today and see if it comes up.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
RooKnute said:
Heres the actuall company that came up with it.

http://www.truckmasterdesigns.com/pageairdamsdodge.html#Anchor-53308

But you have to go threw, Stylin Concepts, JC Whitney, or Sumit Racing to order them.

They moreless took the Stampede front clip, and flipped the grill openings over.

Not sure what I think about it, but its DEF something different...
I did'ent even notice that the lower grille opening was upsidedown till you said something. I wounder if that cover would work on my SXT, I would DEF have to take off the stock cover.

·
Pearls Before Swine
967 Posts
MiniMotoRider said:
I did'ent even notice that the lower grille opening was upsidedown till you said something. I wounder if that cover would work on my SXT, I would DEF have to take off the stock cover.

Think it would all depend on if you had to have the stock valence behind it or not. And how the fog lights mount.

If the new bumper cover has fog light mounts, then you could take your old one off. But I know of a guy that had the factory one peice and still fit a cover over it...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a 2003 dakota sxt with the street scene gen. 2 on mine. It fit fine and they took off the stock black cover.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
I like it hopefully one day ill have one on my truck

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
The next time I do some site updates I'll get that added to the bumper covers page. Nice find! I dunno what to think about the upside down openings though...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SinCity R/T said:
The next time I do some site updates I'll get that added to the bumper covers page. Nice find! I dunno what to think about the upside down openings though...
No problem.

Did you ever recieve the PM I sent you about a carbon fiber hood? It's not the oem style or the cowl.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I went to Stylin's web site and I could not find it, I migght just go over to the store, I work about 5 miles from Stylin. The only problem is that if the web site says they have it in stock that does not mean that it is here, they are now owned by the same CO that owns JC Wittney so the cover might be in another state.

·
Pearls Before Swine
967 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
They say that this is just an air dam and not a whole bumper cover.

·
Pearls Before Swine
967 Posts
Just give the guys at Truck master design a call (link on post 7)

I guess it does look like just a valence, but may as well ask...

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Hmm... its definately different, which i guess is good, but with those upside down openings, it looks like a frowning mouth from a whale shark. ;)

~CYCLONE_06

·
Simply Motorsports
478 Posts
Sharper said:
I wish they would make one that would bolt up below the existing bumper rather than cover it. One of the reasons I went with the one I have is because I did not want to cover up the chrome.
by the looks of it..it just bolts to the top bumper not covers it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts