Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted some pics of the motor in it's current state so I thought I'd share.

Still a few thing's to do before launch but I'm DAMN close!!! :biggthump

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
99durango318 said:
Wow dude, Ur my Hero..... that truck hittin 12's? or better??.......sorry if the 12's insulted you i just want to kno what it runs :biggthump

No insult taken man!!

I'd like to see 12's, but let me stress I didn't build the truck to race it. It's simply a hot street truck, but I'll take it to the track once, run three times, just to see what it does.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
99durango318 said:
Wow man, ur a Durango God!.....u got any parts layin around u wanna sell to me that would help my truck get out of the 17's lol ? im at a 17.0 right now

Nope, not really. Sorry. Got lots of stuff I'll be selling soon but mostly odds 'n ends.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the latest pics as of TODAY!!

I still have some things to connect, adjust, and hook up but this is pretty much how the completed motor will look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Finished up the motor this week!! Ummmm, actually, that's a little incorrect. I'm still waiting for some fittings/lines for the aftercooler and a 4" to 3.5" silicone reducer for the intake system. Other than that I made my last few adjustments and connections.

Was able to fire it up on for the first time in almost two years. Man it sounded sweet!! But couldn't let it run for more than 20seconds as I noticed a slight fuel leak around the aux injector lines. Take car of that this coming weekend.

Push button start worked like a charm!! (BIG TIME KUDOS to BoominKota for the help on the wiring).

Here's some more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
More......

I included some shots of the new exhaust tips (4" stainless slash cut), the logo on the lift gate, and a passenger side view of the interior with the new guages in the center console.

As soon as the misc stuff I'm waiting for arrives and I can complete my brakes, I'll take it to the dyno. Whoooohoooo!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.