• under the back?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • take up the back seat?

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since im having a new box built, i need help deciding if i should go back with the same setup before but a lil different that takes up the whole back seat or reinstall my back seat and cut the underside out and have a deeper box welded in and have a box built under the seat so 2 12s with 2 amps can be mounted. the reason ive thought of havin the seat put back in is i have a baby be here next month. any advice welcome.

·
Getting Old
5,037 Posts
if ur having a baby next month...i wouldnt worry about having that much knock since u shouldnt listen to it that loud when its (the baby) in the truck anyway...But i guess since ur gonna get it either way, id say under the seat...

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
you have to look at this way too. if you are going to spend all of the money on taking the whole back seat up with your stereo system, personaly i wouldnt spend a dime on the truck, instead spend the money on the baby. I cant tell you want to do with your money. I had the same delema stereo system or baby and i choice system and my wife did not like that and she still gives me crap about it, to this day., just warning you bud, and looking out for you too.

·
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive never had my subs amp turned on when she is in the truck ever since we found out she was pregno so i would do the same when she is born, i asked her the same question on what i should do and she told me it didnt matter that she would be happy with w/e choice i made, makin the setup wont be any money out of my pocket and imma go back with the same subs and amps as before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.