sorry, "kit" typo

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats terrible looking, does the rear cover stick out far enough? :why:

·
Registered
121 Posts
um must be an all cover kit, that rear end is totally mis proportioned, but its only for qc anyway, i don't know of anyone that would put that kinda kit on :( :slap:

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
At first I was liking the side skirts, but then you look at them and they are way too square, you can still see the rounded edge of the rocker panels. Who designed this, and why?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yeah, I'm not diggin' on that either. The nose reminds me of some kind of baha subaru or something, and the tail is way not right...

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea that wasn't tooo bad looking at first but you scroll down the page and start laughing at how big that rear bumper shit is omg that is so ugly

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
not digg'n that at all

S

·
0 Posts
I cant stand it when people try to make trucks look like cracked out civics with to much on the body kit. There is only one good looking body kit ive seen and its from gsmotorsports.com

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
:vomit: :buttkick:

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
I'm gonna get that and put the rear bumper up front and the bumper up front in the back. That front bumper with those lights would make some damn good back up lights with this dark tint on my windows :biggthump

·
98 dakota sport
64 Posts
Who would even consider thinking about buying that!!!!
Uglyest kit i think i ever seen on a truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts