Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a site to order true duel pipes already bent? i cant find a shop around that can bend them or think they will fit a 99 dakota r/t cc. if anyone has any ideas let me know. thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
opie34705 said:
www.gsmotorsports.com

A little pricey, but Scott is road tested and forum-approved.

they still need a few VERY minor tweaks but fit right outa the box....worth the cash, esp if ya plan to build a screamer.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i already got the screamer just waitin for the heads and cam to be put in and sense i have so much air flow with the supercharger and heads that i should probably put true duel exhaust. if it aint a good idea let me know.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
tru duals will help out. a few have had great success with a single 3in system as well. BTW, which headers are ya using?? might want to consider the GSM headers or a set of full length Hooker Super Comps.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
IF you do the true duel's I would use a H-pipe or an X-pipe for sure.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i still got another problem cause i need the true duel to go out my roll pan. everyone ive asked to bend the pipes say it wont fit thats why im tryin to find a place to order em already bent, but not sure if they come prebent to fit through the holes.

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
most places want the truck in the shop when they bend, due to location of certain things. for the roll pan, it is due to the spare tire. if ya get ahold of Scott Q, he can have the pipes bent if ya tell him which pan ya is usin(if holes are already there). www.gsmotorsprts.com if gonna be your best bet for pre-bent pipes. gonna take a few tries to reach him, he`s a BZ guy.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Since you're going to have heads/cam/supercharger, your best bet (albeit a relatively expensive one) is to get the GSM headers, GSM/Spintech true dual exhaust without tips, then buy the MBRP Cuda roll pan with exhaust tips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts