Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Cody W
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I hit a deer a couple weeks back, and now I am out to get some better lights so it doesnt happen again. What are some good replacements for the stock light bulbs? Also could offroad lights be used as brights (I have no idea how bright they are), I do a lot of gravel road driving with very very little traffic. Any tips are helpful.

· Registered
2,372 Posts

I jsut have some of road lights that are slim. they are barely 2 inches deep and about 5 inches around 55W bulbs. they work great off road. i also have some 4x8 square 100 W and those are bright as hell. they are made by Eagle Eye. the round ones I dont knwo who made them. i went to my buddys shop and took 4 from a box of 100 he had in the stock room and I basically said hey Im taking these he said ok.
You may be able to make a light bar to put that many lights across the front or you can get a roll bar or a removable rood light bar

Rob

· One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
Wow, nice light collection. I believe that your truck is the first dak ive seen with the Diamond clear headlights and stock corners.

~CYCLONE_06

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.