Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have any SOUND advice on throttle bodies? billet or modified?50mm or 52mm? f&b or fastman or hughes or other? any word on holleys new billet tb? any pros and cons?i.e.(fuel milage,torque curve ) thanks pete

· Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm looking to get the largest (most cfm ) tb i can go with,thats compatible with the mods i have now without sacrificing power ,but something i don't have to upgrade down the road.mods now are mopar pcm,k-n gen2,180 t-stat ,mopar 7.5 wires,flowmaster cat-back and mopar headers this spring.some mods down the road are 1.7 rr's and maybe different intake.i'm hoping edelbrock comes out with one thats better than the m1, who knows with the new release of their heads an intake could be right around the corner.also if anybody has a hughes engines tb give me a post there an hour from my house and i'd like that convenience. thanks guys.

· Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm starting to think 50mm billet also, do the factory plugins hook right up? how about the s-bolt? p.s. nice truck wicked R/T i love the chrome R/T stockers wish i had a set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.