Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suncoast Creations (a Dakota R/T Club sponsor) is coming out with a new SRT-10 style hood in the near future (no I do not have pictures yet) and is looking for someone with a 97-04 Dakota or 98-03 Durango to come by their facility for test fitting. I was told this procedure will not take very long because the hood is already finished, they just want a vehicle to mount it on temporarily to test the fit and finish. In return for stopping by Suncoast Creations will offer the person a $250 discount towards the purchase of a new hood.

Suncoast Creations is located in Bradenton Florida, which I am told is near Tampa.

Please contact Chris at 1-888-754-8900 for further details.

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
dayum.... so close and yet so far away... :cussing:

G

·
SinCity R/T said:
Suncoast Creations (a Dakota R/T Club sponsor) is coming out with a new SRT-10 style hood in the near future (no I do not have pictures yet) and is looking for someone with a 97-04 Dakota or 98-03 Durango to come by their facility for test fitting. I was told this procedure will not take very long because the hood is already finished, they just want a vehicle to mount it on temporarily to test the fit and finish. In return for stopping by Suncoast Creations will offer the person a $250 discount towards the purchase of a new hood.

Suncoast Creations is located in Bradenton Florida, which I am told is near Tampa.

Please contact Chris at 1-888-754-8900 for further details.
I CAN DO IT!

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as I'm aware this issue has already been taken care of, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to pick up the phone and give Chris a call to check things out if you live in the local area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.