Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck back in July and it was already lowered with a 3/5 Drop WELL....... I popped off the tired to discover that the aftermarket UPPER control arm bushings are pretty much shot and nothing is left but crumbles. John from Southeast RT said that the lowers are DJM they need bushings as well. Can anyone help me out where I can get replacement bushings and also what make the UPPER arms are?? I see a 97 engraved in the top and Ive seen a few sites that have 97-00 and 01-03 and i have 2001 so im wondering if they are the wrong ones all together?

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is the lower... I just bought replacement shocks so I can lose the stock shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bushings

Can anyone help me out where I can get replacement bushings and also what make the UPPER arms are??
Your in luck RTfreak25, I just went through this because of a pothole. I crushed the lower control arm bushings in my DJM 3" lowering control arms. You need to find a DJM dealer, bushings and other misc. parts can only be bought through them. My dealer is at www.williamstire.com ask for Skip, maybe he can hook you up, I believe they run for $30 a pair. Let him know Michael Hales sent you.

Later,

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.

I bought the truck with one owner and they had it lowered, I drove it down to Florida from Charlotte, NC. Anyone have any ideas on the upper arms? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts