Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to replace the entire front end(fenders, bumper, radiator, condenser, hood, grille etc) on my dad's 2002 Durango with a Magnum V8. Sorry i don't know what size V8. The Durango was in a wreck so that is why I am replacing all these things.

Before i tore everything down the truck started fine and ran good. I had to do a major tear down to replace all these parts. But I am sure I put everything back as it should be. But now when I turn the key the dash guages and instruments light up and come on, but the truck won't start at all.

I think it's trying to tell me something but I don't know what it means. I am hoping someone here can help me out on this.

1.When I turn the key on the gear shift indicator cycles through each gear continuously.(the transmission is not shifting into different gears, just the indicator on the dash)
2.Also when turning the key on, the odometer lights up with the current miles. Then the odemeter blinks 4 times and then after the 4th blink it says: "No bus"

So I have no idea what these things mean. I also have no idea how to get this truck started. I am lost, please help. :help:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checking in to say I figured out the problem. I painted the new fenders and one of the ground wires was not grounding against the fender with the new paint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts