Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my front bumper project for about a year. Thanks to Hollywood, him and his buddy has been letting me use their shop to let me finsh my bumper. Now that I'm getting down to the neddy greddy, I'm still not happy with that bumper. I also want to make a rear bumper too.

I just put 250 bucks into a new front bumper, lower valance (which is crap), fog lights, wiring for the foglights, and the push bar too. I think I like the stock bumper looks better than the one I made.

I'm just confused on what to keep or what to sell. Ya I think to myself that was dumb to but a stock bumper put it all back together and trade it in, but what sounds better is no car payments. That extra $400 a month sounds great. Than means more toys and vacation trips.

I think I just need to here your guys thoughts on it.

Thanks Brian

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok here is some pictures of todays work. Welded and grind alot of the welds down and welded the back side. Still need to make it better. I dont know what color to paint it.

I know the bumper is not lined up. I had to quickly bolt it up, clean my mess and get out of the shop. This was at my work. I'm also going to make a licence plate bracket too and a bar thats going cross my front headlights and grill.

·
Schaw Flapping Pus
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I need to figure out what do do with that. I want to get it completely finish before I start on my rear bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts