Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the time has come to replace my brakes on my 2004 quadcab. The stock rotors are warped, you can feel it when you apply the brakes. So, I want to order some rotors and brakes for my truck. If I can afford them i would like to get some drilled and slotted rotors. What do you guys recommend and where is the best place to buy / order them. Keep in mind I'm not wanting to spend a fortune on this. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I went with the EBC Sport Rotors when i got tired of swapping out warped rotors. They are slotted and dimpled so you won't see cracks like you would with actually drilled rotors. I've had them and a set of Hawk pads now for about 3 years with no problems or complaints.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with the EBC Sport Rotors when i got tired of swapping out warped rotors. They are slotted and dimpled so you won't see cracks like you would with actually drilled rotors. I've had them and a set of Hawk pads now for about 3 years with no problems or complaints.
Thanks for the response Dave, did you order them online or pick them up local? If you ordered them online where did you order them from?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Thanks for the response Dave, did you order them online or pick them up local? If you ordered them online where did you order them from?
I got em' online. I want to say i got them from autoanything.com, but its been so long i'm not really sure. I thing i paid like 160 for a set, but it has been worth it for worry free braking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts