Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 03 Dakota R/T with a 1" Drop allready, im looking into doin a 3/4 drop which it will end up being a 4/5 drop total...i was hoping that i could see some droped R/T trucks with a 3/4 or 4/5 drop if possible, also would like to konw all parts and brand you used.

·
Registered
413 Posts
RT360D said:
I own a 03 Dakota R/T with a 1" Drop allready, im looking into doin a 3/4 drop which it will end up being a 4/5 drop total...i was hoping that i could see some droped R/T trucks with a 3/4 or 4/5 drop if possible, also would like to konw all parts and brand you used.

The R/T is dropped with coils in the front and leafs in the back. If you end up using lowering springs for the front, and/or leafs in the back you will be negating the 1" factory drop. So you you do hotchkis, it will still be a 2/3 drop not a 3/4 drop as you would think since you will be replacing the factory drop.

Does that make sense?

·
Registered
347 Posts
1bdazzdak said:
Here is my 98 RC that I used to own. It had a 3/4 drop using DJM 3" control arms and the 4" belltech hanger kit.

What wheels are those and do they still make them?

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
Baby Hemi said:
What wheels are those and do they still make them?
HA HA! I asked him the same thing like a week ago. They are 17x8 KMC Stealths wrapped in 245/45/17 rubber. He said they still make them, and he paid 1400 with rubber for em three years ago. Just find any place that sells KMC wheels and u should be able to find em :biggthump Thats all i know...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.