Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I was driving and everything was fine. When I went to get out of the car my automatic locks wouldn't work. Then when I went to leave again my, interior lights, headlights, rear windshield wiper and the lights that indicates whether I am in 4WD drive or not stopped working. I have tried switching the fuses but it doesn't seem to fix any of the problems. Does anyone know what the problem may be and how to fix it?

·
Registered
509 Posts
cmfranc said:
The other day I was driving and everything was fine. When I went to get out of the car my automatic locks wouldn't work. Then when I went to leave again my, interior lights, headlights, rear windshield wiper and the lights that indicates whether I am in 4WD drive or not stopped working. I have tried switching the fuses but it doesn't seem to fix any of the problems. Does anyone know what the problem may be and how to fix it?

cmfranc,

I was wondering if your car battery is going out. I had ine changed out once alread with-in a 3 year peroid. I mean it just went out in a snap!!!

rimfire,22

1 - 2 of 2 Posts