Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stupid-stamped for life
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: I have a major problem with my fabtech lift. it seems the design on the 3" susp. lift was a poor one and left much t be desired. :redx: all the steering is at sharp angles { tie rods, torsion bars, etc.} i was told that the only lifts for 2wd daks are the fabtech 2 and 3 inch systems, and that noone else makes lifts for my truck. 1) is this true, or does anyone know where i can get a 3" or more susp. lift for my 03 QC? 2) how can i modify it myself to get the rubbing and jacked up steering fixed? I really need input here or I will have to drop back down to stock height, which I definitely do not wish to do......thanks guys-rob

·
Registered
396 Posts
my fabtech 3" lift for my durango will be here tomorrow and it is the only suspension lift for the 2wd daks and durangos, the only other ways for lift on a 2wd dak or durango is a body lift or custom suspension

·
Registered
396 Posts
what place are you talking about w/ the upper and lower c-arms? i looked all over and couldn't find shit.

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea i heard doetsch is an awesome lift company, so that is also a different route

1 - 7 of 7 Posts