Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Holy crap! :jawdrop:

Well i guess you'll just have to take out the passanger seat.....

Ditch the back bench, Angle the woofer to point at the back window, and make a floating amp rack to hover over each side of the sub.

·
Registered
667 Posts
dakotaR/T2003 said:
whats an 18 re mt?
heheheheh ;) One bad ass sub thats what it is. What you gonna power the bad dog with?

and as far as your box, are you attempting to get some decent sound out of your MT or is this gonna be for just crankin tones and stealing trophies from other ppl :mullet:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i m gonna power it with a ma audio hc 4000 watt amp. i might buy another amp to power it even more this sub can handle about anything you can throw at it. I want some sound quality but i want to strike fear into others that dare compete :fight:

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
Just be careful when you drive over manhole covers. It'll be like hitting airbag switches to pancake. Have fun with that bad boy at the DB drags.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm assuming with the club cab that youre gonna totally yank those back seats out and have lots of room to work with. I'd actually build 2 boxes if this is feasable. One a little smaller for daily tuned pretty low, and then a monster one for shows tuned a little higher. Sound fun?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts