Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i bought a Jet stage 2 chip and a 180 degree thermostat for my 03 dak, and i was wondering if any1 had any pointers on installing it. The 1st thing that i was a bit skeptical about was it told me to disconnec the Negative wire from the battery. Correct me if i am wrong, but wouldn't that like short out my whole car?! Anyways, if some1 could possibly help w/ installing this stuff, like maybe a pic of some1 who has it done already, i would REALLY appricate it. thanks guys! :help:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok if i am ion the passenger side of the truck, i look down into the foot-welll of the drivers side, you mean unplug the diagnostics thing? Also what about the thermostat, i am totally clueless with that. Thank you for your help man. :toast:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok the chip was installed but the thermo wasn't yet, but when i started the truck, it like barely moved at all, and then i put it in reverse and then it worked fine again, is anything wrong, did i blow the chip? or was it just adjusting itself?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i installed the thermo and put the chip back in, ya it's crap, over 2hundred plus dollars or crap, i would like a mofo refund.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.