Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2003 Dakota CLub Cab R/T, i've slamed my truck 5 inch all the way around. The front is just way tooo bouncy for me and im in need of a new setup for the front, like Spindals. Here is what i've done to the front, 2 inch drop springs from a s-10 with 2 coils cut, and drop shocks. I really would like to have a new setup up. I'm not sure if control arms will help, i know spidals would but will control arms? Need help, also i need to know where i can find these at.. If you know any place that is really good with Air Suspension im also interested in that to. Thanks

·
14 Second Club
262 Posts
No spindals are available for the 3rd gens. My suggestion would be to buy some good shocks, such as bilstine or HAL QA1's. That would help stiffen up the ride a little in the front.
Have you looked into a stiffer coil spring? You would be able to keep the same ride height, but it would give you a stiffer ride.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thas the thing my ride is allready way tooo stiff. my tire sits a quarter inch lower then the front wheel well inside...thas how stiff my truck is...and i hate it i can't drink anythign in my truck i bounce like a bobble head. i hate it. I just need to know if lower control arms will help if not i need to send them back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.