Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· That Guy
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I bought a Sony CD player for my dads 1994 Nissan Hardbody truck and installing it is a pain in the butt. Ive never done this before so all the different wires are confusing me. Is there any other ways to hook this thing up without cutting the wires and tieing them all together? Is there something I can by that plugs into the old wiring harness and then plugs into the new CD player? Ive looked all over but cant seem to find anything mostly because I have no idea what to look for.

· Registered
112 Posts
Bigtexantim has it down...Any car audio store should be able to hook you up with a wiring harness. You just butt connect the new unit to the harness and plug the harness into the factory plug and you are all set. WWW.Cructchfield.COM is a good place to buy your next head unit at. you will get the dash kit, wiring harness, and anything else you might need to install your new head unit. Good Luck.

Later,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.