Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. Hey just wondering if anyone has a intermediate shaft for my truck, its a 1998 Dodge Dakota 4x4... I have been searching all over heck for one but cannot find one anywhere... Thanks...

Chris
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.

· I hate you people.
2,449 Posts
I think he means the two piece drive shaft coming from the transmission to the bearing carrier on two wheel drive Daks, at least I know for a Gen II Dak 2WD.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Negative on all... I need the intermediate shaft from the steering gear box up to the steering wheel.... LOL... 98 dakota 4x4 with tilt steering, not sure what else you guys need to know.. Truck is broken down sitting in my driveway right now till I can find one... Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I tried there, and 2 out of like millions of places had one, but they wanted 200 and some odd dollars for one and the new one is 304 or something. Im just wondering tho by the looks of the new black one in the picture wondering if its going to be long enough...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.